Dear Father Christmas
I've been very good this year. I haven't set up keyword spam pages to get myself a better Google ranking, and I haven't spam-emailed random address lists. I've made my website cater for all browsers, even if some of them suck (you know who you are), and I've made sure that it's accessible to people with different disabilities, and that it can be read and indexed properly by search engines.
1. My web developer to anticipate my every need and carry out the work with style and panache.
2. Two number one spots on Google for my 2 top-selling products, when people search by their specific or generic names.
3. My website to be beautifully organised into three tiers - home page, more details, and most detail.
4. My website visitors to enjoy the four-step checkout process and fill their baskets.
5. Five users to test my website for usability, providing great data for usability analysis.
6, 7, 8 and 9. IE6 users to all upgrade their browsers. IE7, 8 and 9 users to start using Firefox or Chrome.
10. My website to fulfil Oxford Web's 10 marketing must-haves.
11. 2011 to be the best year yet.
12. My website not to crash with the weight of 12,000 Christmas orders.