Dear Father Christmas
I've been incredibly good this year; I've applied w3c standards to all my html and css, and object oriented principles to all my code. I've applied the boy scout principle (when editing code, I leave it a little better than it was when I started) and I've avoided GOTOs and raw SQL in views and controller code.
What I'd like is:
1. A single specification that's easy to read and unambiguous
2. A 2000 pixel wide screen - make that on dual monitors.
3. 3g on my phone everywhere I go
4. A quad core processor
5. Adobe Photoshop CS5
6. Everyone who uses IE6 to upgrade, please!
7. Oxebiz 7
8. Windows 8
9. Firefox 9
10. Visual Studio 2010
11. 2011 to be the year they stop inventing new computer languages, paradigms and frameworks
12. Twelve cups of coffee a day!